Saturday, August 16, 2008

Nice to be back again

After an 11 month sojourn in Oregon, it's lovely to set foot in my beloved Brooklyn again. Another novel completed and so many feature articles published in the past year (a few of which have been added to this site, with links to the originals - many thanks to the staff at The Source Weekly in Bend, Oregon, including Eric Flowers, Aaron the Publisher, and many more) 2008 is shaping up to be a remarkable year; including the Republic of Georgia being invaded by Putin, Karl Rove still unindicted, and the Obama/McCain match-up more focused on flag lapels and fearmongering than the issues.

Anyway, I'll try to keep this updated but can't promise anything; another book is the works so we'll see... The audio version of my first novel "Sellout" is doing ridiculously well at www.podiobooks.com/title/sellout Download a chapter and listen for yourself!

Oh, if you're as interested in other writers as me, visit www.brooklyneagle.com and search me - over 50 of Brooklyn's best writers have been documented and/or interviewed. It's a helluva town, let's just hope it doesn't devour me whole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brad! I'm so glad you've updated this blog (took you long enough!) I saw you do a reading a few months back and am excited to see you're working on some new books. Titles? When will they be available? Where can I preorder?

Thx!

-BookWorkLady